It's more than a hike, it's an investment into your dogs health and longevity and your peace of mind.
There are lots of benefits to Happy Dog Adventures!
FOR YOUR PUP
1. Provides structure and helps alleviate anxiety, boredom, and loneliness.
2. Improves social and physical confidence, allowing for healthier, happier interactions, experiences and relationships.
3. Fulfill many of their instinctual drives, needs, and desires.
"Karl gets to be fully himself and run free the way he loves" -Caitlin
FOR YOU/YOUR FAMILY
1. Enjoy a better-behaved pet that's less reactive, easier to train, and more relaxing to be with.
2. Gives you a break and lessens your guilt and frustration.
3. Less barking, chewing, digging, and other behaviors associated with anxiety, boredom, and loneliness
4. Improved re-call and trust when off-leash.
"My guilt is gone the second Anya picks up Stella for her adventures! -Kesha
After a few weeks of trial adventuring (and deciding we are all getting along great), we ask you for a monthly commitment with set days each week (you can cancel anytime, just tell us by the 20th of the month prior!) Pack consistency makes everything more fun (and safe) for the pups and pack leaders!
Here's the lowdown!
Once a week
For lower energy or older dogs. Or, dogs that get regular exercise in the city but love a chance to cut loose in the wild!
Twice a week
For pups that love to run and play and need more than a leash walk or time in the backyard. Great for puppies!
Three times a week
For the high energy and social pup that needs lots of exercise, playtime and mental enrichment.
For addtional dog
Because your other dog will want to go too! For any additional dogs from the same household.
Leash walks aren't enough for Pippa and the off-leash dog parks stress me out. She comes back from her adventures so tired and happy, which makes me so happy! I don't know what we would do without Anya and Happy Dog!
Jennifer W. "Pippa", NW Denver
START THE PROCESS
Three easy steps!